Ongoing Projects in OMR
Though real estate market in Chennai has faced an upheaval due to demonetization, floods and political uncertainty, realtors have still unveiled new launches in and around the suburban areas such as the Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR). There are many ongoing projects in OMR that fall under the category of the affordable housing sector. These properties are targeted towards the middle and upper-class families who are seeking homes near the vast professional layout in OMR.
What are Ongoing Projects?
Consumers are constantly looking for properties to invest their money as the land value is booming rapidly in prime localities like the OMR. Ongoing projects refer to the newly constructed homes or buildings under construction that are solely taken care of by the builders and real estate developers. These projects will be completed within a span of time based on the external factors.
- The layout and structure of the property can be known in advance
- Area of construction with specifications are given
- Per sq.ft value may vary at the time of booking and delivery; therefore, it’s best to invest early
- Can analyze the market and resale value of the building
- Ability to choose the unit type (1BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK) and built-up area (sq.ft)
- Ready to occupy with modern amenities
- Upgrade or modify rooms according to vastu principles
- Easy to obtain home loans from banks and process documents
Since there are plenty of ongoing projects in OMR, it is best to choose a property in advance to satisfy your requirements without any compromises.